In this article, I want to tell you about creating a working strategy for a TOP and profitable niche – traffic affiliate marketing .
Any business needs a strategy. Wherever you work, it all starts with planning, and so does traffic affiliate marketing. Developing a traffic strategy and applying it – an important part of success.
Without a strategy, you can test too many Creatives or, on the contrary, too little and not get any results. It is important to decide in advance how many offers and how long you will test them, what budget, what your actions will be after receiving these test results/data, and so on.
You can rely on luck and wait for random bursts of profit. Or you can think over a strategy to increase the chances of profitable campaigns to the maximum.
- Analysis and optimization
Yes, working in affiliate marketing is like a conveyor belt. Therefore, automation and algorithms are the path to success!
- Where do we get the offer from?
- What is the budget for the test?
- How many offers can we afford to test daily and weekly?
- How many Creatives are we testing in each phase?
- In what networks do we test?
- What is the user activity?
- Betting strategy. Do we get the most expensive traffic or the average bid? Trying to collect something at the lowest cost per click?
- Is there enough data collected for correct conclusions?
- Have all the links that can be optimized been analyzed (OS version, language, sites, placements, subscription age, ISP, cities and regions, browsers, days and hours).
- According to the test results, are there traffic layers with a positive ROI that can be scaled?
- Was there a traffic source which burned the main part of the test budget?(e.g. poured a lot of cheap and ineffective clicks).
- What was the competition during testing?
- In which networks to scale?
- Do you get more clicks and conversions when the bid increases?
- Is all user activity in terms of subscription freshness needed for scaling?
- Are we trying to get an increased payout in the CPA grid?
- Have we cut off all unnecessary targeting? Do we buy what we don’t need?
- What place do we occupy in the auction?
Do your campaigns in stages and thoughtfully, then the profit will not keep you waiting