How to start monetize your site with Vimmy
Welcome to Vimmy!
This tutorial will help you navigate faster and start monetizing your website traffic in just 4 simple steps.
Registration takes 2 minutes and you can do it here. After filling in the data and clicking create account, a confirmation letter will be sent to the email you specified, follow the link in the letter, confirming your email.
In your personal account, on the control panel, in the Publisher section, select the section: sites – it will display all the sites you added that have the Vimmy ad tag set. To add a new site, click on Add sites → enter your site URL and click Continue.
After that, you need to go through verification, confirming that you are the owner of the site.
This can be done in ANY of two ways:
- download the vimmy.txt file with the confirmation code and upload it to the root directory of the site.
- Add the tag to the code of the home page of your site. Then click Verify.
In Vimmy, you will find two ad formats that can generate income for you: Push Notifications, Calendar Push and In Page Push notifications:
- Push Notifications – One of the best formats for traffic monetization. Push notifications – ad notifications that work even if the user is not currently using a browser. Advertising works on the principle of an agreement. The user who agreed to receive notifications will receive advertising according to the settings set by the publisher. The format works both on the desktop and on all Android mobile devices.
- Calendar Push: Analogous to the Push notification format for iOS and macOS devices.New, untouched format, with low competition and high eCPM.
- In-Page Push (IPP) Notifications IPP notifications: are one of the newest iterations of classical push ads. Ideal for iOS devices, this format can help deliver alerts to audience members without requiring prior opt-in.
The last step is to insert ad tags into your website. To do this, you need to download the av_sw.js file and put it in the root directory of your site and then click the Verify button.
After the system checks for the presence of av_sw.js, you need to copy and paste the tags of advertising formats on all pages of your site in the <head> section.
TrafficBack URL settings are also available to manage redirects of users who have subscribed. TrafficBack URL for ‘Allow’ event: The URL to which the user will be sent after a successful subscription. TrafficBack URL for ‘Deny’ event: The URL to which the user will be sent when the Deny button is pressed. TrafficBack URL for ‘Already Subscribed’ event: The URL to which the user who subscribes on your site will be sent. PostBack URL: S2S postback URL for sending conversions to the tracker. You can read more about postback and its installation here.
Now you have added your site to Vimmy, you can now earn income from the ads on your site. For any questions, please contact the live chat in your personal account in Vimmy.