An optimization checklist for Google and mobile devices
So, you plan to optimize your web page and here we give you one more guide for publishers. It is a perfect moment to jazz up your best performers!
First, look for search phrases your top posts are ranking now. And after you check them, go and answer the next questions.
Is there enough traffic volume?
Is the competition stiff?
Are there any alternative keywords you can rank easily for more massive traffic?
And go to read your guides. First is the Google optimisation list. And after it we give you one more guide about mobile optimization.
So, what should one do to optimize the blog or web page for Google?
Make sure your key phrase is natural
Find suitable, perfect and natural phrases for your keywords. It means you must be able to add all your keys to a healthy text. Just go and check if the perfect key phrase looks healthy in your text. Even if you insert the phrase several times.
Put your keywords into the content accurately
Ranking your post properly works when you put some phrases in the following text. Not only the first paragraph and H1 must contain them.
Google and Bing do find keywords placed improperly, you cannot trick them. So spread the keywords carefully and be attentive, because the distribution of them throughout the whole copy must be sane and sensible.
Check your copy for keyword stuffing
Do not use too many keywords. This will ruin your SEO and downgrade your article.
Remember to update all SEO metatags
Work on your SEO metatags and add new key phrases. And include new keywords in the SEO title and description. But do not update the article’s URL, it must remain the same.
Embed the key phrase in H1, H2-H4 headings
Along with seeding the keywords throughout the content, please ensure you’ve added them to the critical H1 tag and H2-H4 tags as well.
Improve readability in minutes
Make your texts short and clear, do not ignore that. Content must be human-first and well-structured. Nowadays people do not have too much time, so do your best. Clean up your articles. Here is how you can do it.
- Keep your paragraphs clear and brief.
- Separate them visually, use with headings and subheadings.
- Use not more than 240-300 words per paragraph.
- Use bullet points and checklists if it is suitable.
- Put the most important statements and phrases in bold.
- Make your intro state the problem in brief.
Optimize your top content for mobile devices
This is a clear and brief guide on how to make your webpage mobile friendly. If you want to rescue some materials, here you go.
- You blog must cover less than 100kb, optimize your images and photos like TinyPNG.
- Cut long paragraphs into shorter ones.
- Remember to add headings to your paragraphs.
- Enable a zoomed-in image preview.
- Try mobile-first In-Page Push (Social Bar) ads. This ad format is ideal for mobile devices.