The new optimization algorithm makes it faster and easier for you to optimize your ad campaigns. You no longer need to monitor the process every second!
Using Smart Optimisation Tools, you allow the program to stop platforms/sites and creatives for you according to the specified parameters.
How it works.
- Smart Optimisation Tools can stop creatives if its CTR is below the specified threshold.
- Automatically add placements to the blacklist according to the specified CPA goal conditions.
- Pause creatives in which the CPA goal is higher than the value you specified.
Smart Optimisation Tools works with all ad formats: Push notification, Popunder, In-page Push and the new Calendar Push format, which makes it possible to send Push notifications to Iphone.
Smart Optimisation Tools works in three variants, each of which suits different tasks, choose the most suitable one for your current campaign, or use all three metrics together.
Placement Desired CPA.
The campaign has Desired Price = $ 1, Minimal Conversions = 3. Until the placement has received 3 conversions or until it has spent $ 3 on traffic (3 * $ 1), the Smart Optimisation Tools does not take action.
As soon as you got 3 conversions or spent #3 On the placement, the eCPA is calculated and if this value is less than the value specified in the Desired CPA field, placement_id is added to the blacklist.
This optimisation is useful when launching RON campaigns to quickly optimize sources. Recommended for simple conversion flows – SOI, DOI, app install.
Creative Minimal CTR.
Stops a creative if its CTR is below the specified threshold. The work uses 2 conditions:
- The minimum number of clicks on a creative, at which Smart Optimisation Tools decides to stop the creative. For example, 100 clicks. This value is configured by the advertiser in the “Minimal clicks” field.
- The minimum CTR is set, below which the creative is considered “ineffective”. Also set by the advertiser in the “Minimal CTR” field.
Recall that CTR = Clicks / Impressions.
Creative Desired CPA.
Creative has Desired Price = $ 1, Minimal Conversions = 100.
Until the creative has received 100 conversions or has spent $ 100 on traffic (100 * $ 1), the Smart Optimisation Tools does not take action.
As soon as you have received 100 conversions or spent $ 100 on a creative, the eCPA is calculated and if its value is less than the value specified in the Desired CPA field, the creative gets the Paused status.
Smart Optimization Tools – an indispensable assistant in automating the optimization process of your campaigns.
We recommend that you thoroughly analyze this tool and use it to your advantage.
IMPORTANT: For Smart Optimization Tools to work correctly, you need to configure the transfer of conversions from your tracker to Vimmy.
Postback Url is available in the “Tracking” section of your personal account. If you need help setting up Tracking, please contact live-chat.
Test Smart Optimization Tools.
Thanks for reading till the end.